Coin name = TravelCash
Symbol = TCV
Token Supply = 1 Billion
Technology = Ascension.Foundation
Pre-ICO coin supply = 30,000,000
Tokensale opening date – May 25th, 2018
Tokensale closing date – August 1st, 2018
Value = 1 TCV = .39 USD
Method of payment = BTC, ETH, FIAT
- Website = www.travelcashinc.com
- Telegram =t.me/travelcashinc
- Twitter = twitter.com/travelcashinc
- Linkedin = https://www.linkedin.com/company/travel-cash-inc/
- Bitcointalk – https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4187281.0
TravelCash is the world’s first cryptocurrency to trade exclusively on Ascension, a next-generation platform that will revolutionize the payment process for travelers and merchants.
Instead of worrying about carrying cash or credit cards while traveling, users simply pay for goods and services using a digital wallet on their phones or mobile devices. It’s fast, safe and simple. Think of us as travelers checks for the digital age. For merchants, TravelCash offers substantial savings. We can process transactions for just 1% of the purchase price, saving merchants 50% to 70% on credit card fees.
- Desktop wallets have been completed for Windows / Linux / Mac.
- TravelCash vouchers have been successfully integrated on Ascension’s platform.
- OpenFire Server has been connected to a voucher publisher; company has successfully minted 100 TravelCash vouchers to the treasury wallet.
- Mobile framework and 82 comprehensive wireframes have been completed (https://travelcashinc.com/wallet#wireframes)
- Finalized mobile apps for Android and iOS devices are due in 3Q 2018.
- TravelCash has agreed in principle to beta test mobile transaction processing systems with Vacation Agent Nation, a large U.S.-based travel agency, beginning in Q3 2018.
- TravelCash is in talks to integrate into payment systems at Mu Aye Pu, an “eco-city” under development in Burma.
- TravelCash has initiated contact to discuss payment systems for properties at Fort Galt, Chile and La Estancia Cafayete, Argentina.
In April 2018, TravelCash successfully completed the first retail transactions at Kilwins, a national franchise candy and ice cream store, located in Dublin, Ohio, in which a cryptocurrency was used as the method of payment.