Stratis is a powerful and flexible blockchain development platform. They also provide services that support C# and .NET development that allow enterprises to build their own private blockchains, which can be integrated with the main Stratis blockchain. Binance will start staking their Stratis (STRAT) cold and hot wallets, starting from August 03, 2019 and will automatically airdrop staking rewards monthly to STRAT holders. An additional 50,000 STRAT from prior staking activities will also be distributed to STRAT holders. To qualify for staking rewards simply hold a minimum of 2 STRAT in your Binance wallet and receive free STRAT based on the total staking rewards by Binance. Staking is done automatically by Binance, so there’s no manual action required.
- Create an account on Binance.
- Hold a minimum of 2 STRAT in your Binance wallet to qualify for staking rewards.
- Binance will take daily snapshots starting from 2019/08/03 at 00:00 AM UTC and distribute rewards monthly.
- STRAT staking distribution will be calculated as follows:
- STRAT generated by each user = Total STRAT staking rewards received by Binance * User STRAT holdings ratio.
- User STRAT holdings ratio = User STRAT holdings / Total STRAT staked by Binance.
- Rewards will be calculated daily and distributed on the 5th of every month. The initial distribution of STRAT staking rewards will be calculated up until 2019/09/01 and the average user STRAT balances will be calculated based on the daily snapshots and the staking rewards will be distributed on September 1st, 2019.
- An additional 50,000 STRAT from prior staking activities will also be distributed to STRAT holders based on their average daily holdings.
- Staking is done automatically by Binance, so there’s no manual action required.
- For more information see this Binance post.