Binance has decided to distribute these staking rewards to our users along with the first disbursement of the Komodo Staking Airdrop Program on September 1st, 2019.
The amount received will be calculated proportionally from the same daily snapshots for the Staking Airdrop. Users must hold at least 1 KMD in order to qualify for the promotion.
Monthly KMD Staking Airdrop Program
- Starting from July 24, 2019, Binance will begin taking daily snapshots of user KMD balances at 00:00 AM UTC.
- KMD Staking distribution will be calculated as follows:
KMD generated by each user = Total KMD staking rewards received by Binance * User KMD holdings ratio.
User KMD holdings ratio = User KMD holdings / Total KMD staked by Binance.
- Users must hold at least 1 KMD in order to qualify for staking rewards.
- The initial distribution of KMD staking rewards will be calculated up until September 1, 2019, with the total amount distributed equal to the staking rewards accrued on holdings during the period.
- KMD rewards are calculated daily and distributed monthly. Distributions will be completed before the 5th of each month.