Pre-sale Start Date: June 1, 2018
Pre-sale End Data: July 30, 2018
Token Name: Expercoin / EXPR
Token Price: 1 EXPR = USD 0.02
Link to whitepaper: http://bit.ly/2LnXznJ
Hard Cap: $26.5 million
When are tokens issued: 60 days
Token Supply: 2750000000
- Hard Cap: $26.5m
- Presale price: $0.02 per EXPR
- ICO price: $0.025 per EXPR
- Total supply: 100.00% (2,750,000,000)
- Token sale allocation (both presale and ICO): 45.00% (1,237,500,000)
- Company Allocation: 20.00% (550,000,000)
- Reserves: 10% (275,000,000)
- Advisors Allocation: 5.00% (137,500,000)
- Incentive Pool: 20.00% (550,000,000)
1. High-levels of unemployment and underemployment: According to McKinsey, in countries around the world, 30 to 45 percent of the working-age population is unemployed, inactive in the workforce, or working only part-time. In the United States, the United Kingdom, Germany, Japan, India, Brazil, and China, this amounts to 850 million people.
2. Shortage of people with critical job skills: Paradoxically, there is a growing scarcity of critical skills at the same time. In a survey conducted across nine countries, only 43 percent of employers agreed that they could find enough skilled entry-level workers. This problem is only getting worse. By 2020 there will be a global shortfall of 85 million high- and middle-skilled workers.
3. Changing nature of work requires continuous upskilling: With advancements in technologies like AI, entire occupations and industries are being transformed at an alarming pace, and the skills needed to keep up in almost any job are churning at a faster rate. Average human knowledge is doubling every 13 months, and IBM predicts that in the next couple of years, the volume of information will double every 11 hours. Online talent platforms serve as clearinghouses that can inject new momentum into job markets. By 2025, they could add $2.7 trillion, or 2.0 percent, to global GDP and increase employment by 72 million fulltime-equivalent positions. Clearly, there is a disconnect between school curricula, the critical skills demanded by employers and the manner in which people perform work. There is a need to bring together education in its various forms (courses, assessments and mentorship) with hands-on work opportunities (internships, gigs and jobs) using a talent platform. Experfy has been addressing this problem through a platform that brings together both learning experiences and work opportunities with a focus on emerging technologies. We now seek to take this idea and apply it to other disciplines and areas of expertise to scale our efforts.
It is our intention that each Republic will be highly specialized and is intended to consist of six pillars that
become available as soon as the Republic is created:
Learning Marketplace: Listing of course offerings and interactive games promoting learning experiences
within an area of expertise. All offerings are rated. AI-powered adaptive learning system to deliver courses,hands-on coding exercises and capstone projects.
Jobs Marketplace: Platform for employers to post and facilitate apprenticeships, internships, short-term
contracts and full-time job requirements in the Republic’s area of specialization.
Mentorship Marketplace: Mentors for hire to help students and corporate employees on both technical and non-technical topics ranging from writing code to expert advice.
Assessment Platform: Assessments to identify skills gap for a job role or an area of expertise. Helps
employers screen candidates during recruiting process. Assessments will also provide benchmarking against other users in the field, followed by micro-credentialing and certifications.
Corporate Academy: Team and group interface for companies to understand employee course engagement and completion rates. Companies can bulk purchase learning content or purchase subscriptions for their employees.
Financial Aid Marketplace: Peer-to-peer financial aid offered through a marketplace. A student may request tuition assistance and the lender pays directly to the course creator on the student’s behalf. Course creators may also serve as lenders in exchange for a premium on the course price. The individual launching a new Republic will be able to choose which platform services launch first. Developers will be able to develop new apps and offer them in the Expercoin app store in order to expand the functionality of Republics.