Token Supply: 870 million
ICO Coin Supply: 522,000,000
Pre-Sale Start: 27 May 2018
Pre-Sale End: 21 June 2018
Tokens Being Sold: 164,580,000
Token Price: $0.08 USD
Tokensale opening date: 27 June 2018
Tokensale closing date: 21 July 2018
Total Public Allocation: 20,000,000 (10,000,000 Air Drop)
Hold Back Allocation: 106,900,000
ICO Value: 1 DBCC = $0.12
Purchase methods accepted: ETH
Meet the team
- CEO — Scott Hirsch, Scott a serial entrepreneur and an internationally recognized expert in digital data marketing. Scott pioneered many commonly utilized data technology concepts including opt-in email, e-appending, affliate marketing and DIY application development. Scott has been published in Fortune, Time, INC, Forbes, Huffngton Post, Ten Republic, Entrepreneur and Fox Business. Scott is the founder and CEO of full-service advertising agency Media Direct Inc. and also founded its two wholly owned subsidiaries DigDev Direct and Appsbar. His career spans founding roles at RelationServe Media, Seisint, Naviant, eDirect and Lens Direct. Scottâ€™s clients include national brands including Fortune 500 companies and large advertising agencies. In 2002 Hirsch sold Naviant to Equifax for 135 million dollars.
- CTO — Jesse Brown Jesse is an accomplished Blockchain Architect with exceptional decentralization, cryptocurrency and distributed ledger technology (DLT) expertise complemented by hands-on Token Generating Event (TGE) experience. Proven ability to communicate complex Compliant ICO, Crypto and Blockchain concepts to stakeholders and non-technical audiences. Jesse has been involved in four successful blockchain ventures, ServerCube Inc., Patientory, Inc. and Enterprise Blockchain. Jesse also served as Blockchain Enterprise Architecture Consultant at Ford Motor Company.
- CIO — Sunny Rajpal, Sunny is Chief Information Officer for Media Direct, in a role he has occupied since 2009. He is responsible for the strategic use of Information Technology (IT) resources for DigDev Direct. He is also responsible for Data Integrity and Business Applications. Mr. Rajpal spent many years in a broad range of IT positions, including Software Development and Database Administration. Throughout his career, he has had a tremendous track record of innovation and successful large-scale software projects allowing for productivity gains and competitive advantage. Prior to his joining DigDev Direct, he served as CTO for Come&Stay, Inc. Sunny is a graduate of Florida Atlantic University with a degree in Computer.
- CDO — Dennis John, Dennis has worked in digital marketing for over 10 years. In 2008, he joined Google as a programmer and was later promoted to Principal Digital Strategist specialized in telecom, search and paid campaigns. Later, he became the Chief Business Officer for Interactive Solutions in New York where he worked with multiple Fortune 500 clients. Dennis moved to Media Direct in 2014. Since then, Dennis has built up the Digital Media Department of DigDev Direct which now specializes in digital and search campaign management for some of the top advertising agencies in the country. Over the years, Dennis has utilized his experience to assist hundreds of clients including Rolex, Casio, Timex, Lenovo, CarMax, Acura, Media Direct and Appsbar among others.
- CMO — Adam Mittelberg, Adam is an expert in sales and marketing with more than two decades of experience in online sales, digital data, direct marketing, mass media & lead generation. He is an innovator who has successfully created customized marketing solutions for several highly successful businesses, utilizing the latest tools and technologies. Most recently, Adam was Chief Marketing Officer of American Addiction Centers, a NYSE-listed healthcare company. Prior to that role, Adam was director of global sales and marketing for Griffin Technology.
- Analytics — Brad Mitchell, Brad was previously the President of Entiera Data Services which was sold in part to FICO. Prior to Entiera, he served as President and GM of the PRIMIS MarketModels Division. In 1999 he co-founded MarketModels and served as President and Director until its acquisition by PRIMIS Marketing in 2005. MarketModels was the only company to be named in the Top 10 Fastest Growing Companies in Rhode Island for 5 consecutive years, growing over 100% each year. Prior to this he served as VP of Major Account Sales for iMarket, a developer of CD-ROM based marketing tools which was subsequently acquired by Dun & Bradstreet.
- Statistician — Dr. Kare Webster, Ph.D. , DBS, Inc. Dr. Webster serves as Chief Statistician of Marketmodels, Inc. She has worked with MarketModels since 2003, providing statistical analysis toward the development of predictive and segmentation models that include analysis into acquiring new customers, selling additional products or services, retaining existing Customer base, increasing possible usage, converting leads to orders-orders to dollars, predicting future customer behavior, determining the size and success of a campaign, and segmenting populations for campaign management and marketing strategies. Her training is in multivariate statistics and research methods including Discriminant Function Analysis (DFA), Logistic Regression, Factor Analysis, Structural Equation Modeling, Canonical Correlation, and MANOVA/MANCOVA. She also has training in Power Analysis, Parsimonious Models, and Evaluation Research, all of which facilitate complex model development that is fast, cost effective, and statistically valid. Dr. Webster obtained a Bachelorâ€™s degree in 1995 from the University of Alaska Southeast and a Ph.D. in Experimental Psychology at the University of Rhode Island (URI) in 2001.
- Data Aggregation — Dr. Peter Surpenant, Ph.D., Peter is Founder of Datagraphix, LLC a leading and innovative data mining and compilation company, most recently expanding into proprietary software and product development specifically geared to be utilized in file builds and data integration across numerous real time and non-interactive media platforms and data streaming feeds. Its assets include numerous B2B, B2C, real estate, U.S. master license database, and specialty data files as well as numerous custom files built per client needs and specifications. Datagraphix has a presence in the US as well as in Europe.
- Database Development — Joshua Hirsch, Joshua has served as Media Direct Inc.â€™s Chief Data Officer since 2013. In this role, he is responsible for the compilation, development, and management of all of Media Directâ€™s data solutions. Media Direct has billions of records on 290 million individuals and 16 million businesses with in-depth profiles with and up to four hundred demographic psychographic and firmographic attributes included in each profile. Prior to this role, he was a database developer with TLO where he helped to develop one of the world’s most sophisticated data marketing platforms.
DataBlockChain.io is a revolutionary data platform that stands to disrupt the way that companies and individuals gather premium data. Our product will democratize data, making it more readily available and less expensive than the current methods of data gathering and vetting. The result is that clients can access specific data sets in a cost-effective and transparent way, collecting exactly what they need without paying for extraneous data.
With the market for advertising reaching $591 billion in 2017 and $209 billion of it dedicated to digital advertising, the need for accurate data is only growing. Data is the backbone of the marketing boom, and DataBlockChain.io has the capability to be the category killer
We will merge our own proprietary data with many of the worldâ€™s largest databases ranging from government data, industry specific data, voting records, business to business data, property data, credit bureau data, etc. to create a comprehensive variety of data sets valuable to individuals and businesses looking to both attract and retain clients.
The level of access to quality data DataBlockChain.io offers has been cost prohibitive for most companies outside of the Fortune 500, but as a result of our platform, all participants will be able to obtain the exact, nuanced data they are seeking. Because DataBlockChain.io removes the middlemen in the data industry that tend to drive prices up and cause inefficiencies, no order size will be too small to fulfill. This opens up an untapped market of potential clients on a global stage.
While BigData has traditionally been available only to big companies, DataBlockChain.io lowers the barrier for entry and expands our potential client base to include small, medium and large businesses around the globe as well as blockchain companies seeking data for their new ventures.
DataBlockChain.io will collaborate with a network of diverse data partners contributing billions of data points from thousands of sources.DataBlockChain.io will manage and help monetize their data helping those data partners reach a broader global audience of potential customers.
When a customer places an order on DataBlockChain.io that uses the data partners data both DataBlockChain.io and the data partner will get a percentage of the data that was purchased. The DataBlockChain.io approach will streamline and maximize profits for all parties involved.
- Primary Revenue Model
- Big Data Partners access via API
- Secondary Revenue Model
- DataBockChain.io’s Data
- Tertiary Revenue Model
- Data Partners Onboard Data
DBCCoin is an ERC-20 Token (with ERC-677 functionality) that is implemented on the Ethereum blockchain. DataBlockChain.io utilizes Smart Contracts written in Solidity for transactions, auditing and payments. The DBCCoin tokens will be used for transactions on DataBlockChain.io and be used to remunerate Data Providers. The DBCCoin token will also function as an essential marketing tool for DataBlockChain.io as it will serve as the basis for the Rewards Program as well as incentivizing partners through a Promotion Program. These functionalities will be fully supported in the Smart Contract using Solidity.
- Smart Indexing Engine (SIE)
- Blockchain Integration
- DBCWallet to Simplify Buying Process
- Datablockchain.io Founded
- UI Alpha, With Access To Media Direct Data
- Data Source Acquisition Phase I
- MVP* demo release
- Smart Indexing Engine Development
- Data Source Acquisition Phase II
- DBCCoin Wallet Development
- Onboard Data Source Partners Phase I
- DBCOracles And Smart Contract Integration
- UI Beta
- Full System Beta Test
- Onboard Data Source Partners Phase II
- Live Release
- DBCCoin Rewards Program
- Airdrop Promotion to Appsbar Users
Official website: https://www.datablockchain.io/